SALE: Beni Ourain Tribal Carpet - 220 x 140 cm - Katya - Natural Wool - 2413
Beni Ourain carpets (also called Beni Ouarain) are considered the most prestigious rugs in Morocco, made from the very finest wool by our team of 6 women in the Atlas Mountains.
Every piece is one of its kind, unique. The rugs are luxurious and perfect for any sort of home design. These stunning pieces are made from natural dyes to provide a soft, neutral colours that is popular with our interior design client base.
It takes 280 hours of weaving to complete a Beni Ourain rug and 4 different steps: hand spinning of the wool, knotting the rug, yeing and trimming and washing.
Each carpet is truly a piece of art and now wonder they are such a sought after carpet.
Quantity: 1 piece only for each model. Don't miss it!
Size: 220 x 140 cm (Small Living Room). Perfect size for 2-seater sofa. The rug can be used to define the seating area and to be used under the coffee table.
Living rooms carpets are usually: 240x172cm, 300x200cm and more.
Best is to measure size of your seating area. Usually 2-seater sofas are 150-200cm, 3-seater sofas are 200-250cm. Best is to get a rug the width of your sofa and ideally add 12cm (6inches) to both sides. But this is not necessary. Orient the rug to the shape of the room.
♡Designer Favorite. Unique Piece. Don't miss it.
- FREE Worldwide Shipping (1-2 DAYS to UAE)
- Material: virgin wool
- Color: cream (the berber sheep wool is a bit more yellow in color, more on the beige and the cream. Even with New Zealand or European wool, the color of the wool should be cream or off-white, not a bright white, which indicates bleached wool or artificial blends)
- 100% Authentic. Handmade in Morocco
Payment: PayPal or Credit Cards only. We don't accept Cash On Delivery for orders over $200.
What is the right size? It depends on the room. Please follow our guide here
Any questions about quality? Please read our reviews. Our carpets are the highest quality and 100% natural. We sell to interior designers, hotels, restaurants and online. Read what the press says about us here. If you have any questions, please drop us an email. Each carpet is unique. We use 100% natural wool (same shag pile and softness). Different sizes.
Any questions about pricing? If you know about Beni Ourain carpets you know already that The People Of Sand's carpets are 40% cheaper than other stores. How do we do it? We are exclusively online so we cut any unnecessary costs. We deal directly with our artisans in the Atlas Mountains. No middle man. Naima and her team of makers in the Atlas mountains are being paid more than average in the region.
- Handknotted, where every knot is painstakingly tied to ensure the longevity of the rug.
- Natural wool pile, undyed.
- Color: cream (classic)
- Wool warp and weft, which is only found in tribal rugs.
- For other sizes, please contact us directly at hello [at] thepeopleofsand.com
- Thickness: 2cm
- Description: diamond shapes fringes on one side.
- Material: 100% natural sheep wool. Super soft.
- Production Time: 280 hours of weaving
- 100% Authentic. Handmade in Morocco.
Worldwide Shipping fees: all rates exclude custom duties, taxes, free zone charges and consignee fees. The US has a free trade agreement with Morocco.